Mastering The Mix Releases ‘BASSROOM’ Plugin – a final mix and mastering EQ that helps beginners and pros nail their low-end in seconds.
By delivering outstanding sound quality and suggesting precise equalisation via its 3D interface, “Bassroom” is the ultimate mix and mastering EQ that makes use of complex algorithms, guiding beginners and pros in balancing and transparently shaping the low end of their mix.
Balancing the low-end is one of the hardest challenges in any mix or master. This is where so many potentially awesome tracks fail. Too much bass and your track will sound bloated and lack clarity. Not enough bass and your track will sound weak.
BASSROOM is a final mix and mastering EQ that helps beginners and pros nail their lowend in seconds. It does this by delivering exceptional sound quality and suggesting genre-specific EQ adjustments a great audio engineer in a world-class studio would make.
We analysed the best mixes in various genres to give you EQ target presets you can trust. From this starting point, you can tweak your low-end to perfection using the immersive 3D room interface.
- BASSROOM has unique filters that have minimal phase distortion and minimal transient distortion providing greater transparency than standard linear-phase filters at low-frequencies. This means that the low-end is not affected by unwanted phase changes that can alter the timbre of your audio or by transient distortion that means you lose the bite from kicks or bass-lines.
- Immersive 3D room display where frequencies are displayed vertically and gain is represented by depth in the room. The unique and intuitive UI helps you visualise how you’re adjusting the low-end of your song. This gives you a more immersive mixing experience, helping you connect more with your music.
- The targets on the walls of BASSROOM suggest the genre-specific EQ adjustments a great audio engineer in a world-class studio would make. This isn’t simple ‘sloweddown’ frequency matching. The targets are a result of a complex algorithm that accurately identifies how the human ear perceives low-frequencies relative to the balance of the whole mix.
- Minimised phase distortion and transient distortion filters.
- Immersive 3D user interface.
- EQ targets based on reference material.
- Level match pointer on output gain.
- Fully resizable user interface.
- Create your own EQ targets by importing reference tracks.
- Solo bands.
- Q Bandwidth control.
Check out this quick video to understand more about this plugin.
BASSROOM is available in VST, VST3, Audio Unit and AAX formats (64-bit and 32-bit).
MAC – OS X 10.8 or higher. 64-bit AU, VST 2/3 or AAX host.
Windows – Windows 7, 8 or 10. 32-bit or 64-bit VST 2/3 or 64-bit AAX host.
The Struggle Is Over!